There is no doubt that everyone wants to live a healthy and disease-free life. To achieve that kind of life is not very tough. Cleanliness is one of the factors that fetch you a healthy life. Cleanliness refers to the habit of being clean.
Cleanliness is a great habit that can improve the quality of one’s life. Cleanliness of every type holds equal weight. Our parents and teachers always encourage us to be neat and clean. This habit leads us to a life full of comfort.
It saves us from many types of diseases. If we get protection against diseases, it benefits us by saving our money and the most precious time that could be wasted in the hospital. Also, it improves our personality and makes us decent people.
Example 2: 100 Words
Cleanliness is one of the factors that fetch you a healthy life. Cleanliness refers to the habit of being clean. Cleanliness is a great habit that can improve the quality of one’s life.
Cleanliness is an outstanding habit. It is taught to us by our parents, elders and teachers. There is also a famous proverb, “Cleanliness is next to Godliness.” This means that one who maintains cleanliness is very close to God.
The presence of a clean environment means the absence of viruses and bacteria. A clean environment is the best suitable place for overall growth.
- Essay on English Language [Short & Long]
- Essay On Summer Vacation In 150 Words
- Summer Season Essay for students
- Essay On Summer Vacation For Students
- Essay on Visit to a Zoo for Students
- Essay on Good Manners [Short & Long]
- Essay on Childhood Memories [With Headings]
- Essay On Mother [Short & Long]
- Essay on Village Life In English
- My Village Essay In English