Water is an important natural resource and when it gets dirty, it is called water pollution. We use water for drinking, washing, cooking etc. but we don’t realise the real value of water. We all know that our planet has plenty of water but the amount of fresh water is limited to 0.3%.
In these conditions of water scarcity, humans are continuously wasting and polluting the water. The main cause of water pollution is dumping waste materials into the water bodies. Factories and industries are the biggest contributors to water pollution. Individuals also dump their domestic waste into rivers and other water bodies.
This is the need of the hour to counter the problem of water pollution. Government authorities should ensure that factories, industries and individuals are not dumping waste into water bodies. Individuals must also understand the importance of water and should spread awareness for the same.
- Essay On 5G Technology In India
- Essay On Chandrayaan 3 For Students
- Essay on English Language [Short & Long]
- Essay On Summer Vacation In 150 Words
- Summer Season Essay for students
- Essay On Summer Vacation For Students
- Essay on Visit to a Zoo for Students
- Essay on Good Manners [Short & Long]
- Essay on Childhood Memories [With Headings]
- Essay On Mother [Short & Long]