India celebrates Teacher’s Day on the 5th of September every year with great zeal and enthusiasm. This day is an expression of gratitude towards our true guides and well-wishers even if what they do for us can not be repaid.
Like normal days, we attend school but this day is not full of discipline and studies but rather full of celebrations and enjoyment. All the students arrange materials to give classrooms a look at a teacher’s day. They decorate the classrooms like there is a festival. A cake is brought to be cut by our teachers.
After the ritual of cake cutting, teachers are gifted with presents from their students. Moreover, all the teachers are made to dance with students and celebrate their contribution to society and the nation.
Teachers of any country play a significant role in the development of a nation. This is why it is important to set aside a day while the teachers are granted the attention they deserve.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words