Education is a vital part of life for every individual. A school is a place where we get an education. It prepares us for our bright future. It is directly connected to the quality of life. In fact, an individual’s future is designed in a school.
My school is one of the most renowned schools in my town. It has a big building having several classrooms, a principal office, a staff room, an auditorium, a playground, a computer lab, a science lab, and a big library. The building of my school is painted red. I feel very blessed to have a prestigious school to study in.
Along with studies, our school organizes various extracurricular activities such as dancing, karate, singing, and drawing. It conducts several competitions every year such as sports, speeches, quizzes, and debates. Last year I participated in a sports competition and won first prize.
To sum it up, studying in one of the prestigious colleges is a fortune for me. My school has blessed me with great teachers, a kind principal sir, many friends, and lots of fun.
Essays to Explore
- Essay on English Language [Short & Long]
- Essay On Summer Vacation In 150 Words
- Summer Season Essay for students
- Essay On Summer Vacation For Students
- Essay on Visit to a Zoo for Students
- Essay on Good Manners [Short & Long]
- Essay on Childhood Memories [With Headings]
- Essay On Mother [Short & Long]
- Essay on Village Life In English
- My Village Essay In English