For the sake of meeting their greed, human beings have become cruel toward animals. We have forgotten that Nature is not favouring human beings but it also treats other animals equally important.
Natural habitats of animals are being destroyed by humans for land development and farming. Hunting and poaching of animals are other awful factors contributing to the extinction of wildlife. This is done for obtaining meat, leather, fur and teeth etc.
Further, animals are the ones who are used for drug testing. This way we might develop new medicines but a lot of animals has to sacrifice their life. Can humans also sacrifice their life for animals? Not at all.
We have forgotten that Nature is not privileging human beings but it also treats other animals equally important. This is a critical problem for the planet and for the existence of life on the planet. Thus, Saving animals is the need of the hour.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words