Essay on Rainy Season- The rainy season is the most liked season for me. I can make you count several reasons why I like it the most. The environment looks as much awesome as we are in heaven. Nature reveals its true meaning.
The trees look bathed and very cheerful. The green plains reveal their real attraction. Peacocks dance in the jungle. To see a dancing peacock is an awesome experience. During the rainy season, everyone just gets spellbound.
- Duration of Rainy season
- The environment in the rainy season
- Features of the Rainy season
- Importance of rainy season
- Final Words.
The Rainy Season is the most awesome and attractive season of the year. It is the season when the sky is full of rainy clouds making the environment colourful. Along with the appearing clouds, the rainy season is portrayed by high humidity and heavy winds. This season lasts for about three to four months in India.
Furthermore, both tropical and non-tropical regions get rainfall according to their topographical location. From peacocks dancing in the rain to jumping in puddles, this season has it all. Scattering droplets of rain from the sky bring events of joy to everyone’s face. From a child to an aged man, this season is for all to relish.
Duration of Rainy season
The people of India refer to this season as “Monsoon”. This season makes everyone like the season itself. Everyone looks happy and calm. In India, the Rainy season typically starts in June and lasts for about three to four months ending in September. In various countries and various geographical regions, the duration of the rainy season is not fixed.
India is an agricultural country. Most people living in rural areas are completely dependent on agriculture to earn their living. The duration of the rainy season holds a prominent significance in farmers’ lives. They wait for this season with immense hope.
The Environment in the Rainy Season
Who is not familiar with the environment during the rainy season? The sunlight is hard to find and the cold breeze flows all around. The sky is full of blackish water-filled clouds. The showers of rain on our faces fill all of us with an outstanding experience of pleasure. Moreover, The atmosphere sounds calm like never in any other season.
The trees look washed and very bright. The green fields uncover their real beauty. Peacocks dance in the forest during this season. Seeing peacocks dancing in the jungle is a unique experience. Nature reveals its true beauty in this season that makes everyone just spellbound.
Features of Rainy Season
The rainy season is mainly acknowledged for the rainfall but like every season The rainy season also has some features that are the identity of this season:
- Changes in Temperature: There is a notable fall in temperature with the start of the rainy season. But once the temperature drops from its dry summer level, it continues more or less stable during the rainy season.
- Changes in atmospheric pressures: The temperatures in northwest India are still quite eminent as a result of which low-pressure states dominate there. There are frequent changes in its place and strength depending upon the weather conditions.
- Changes in the pattern of wind: In this season, There are frequent changes in the wind. The wind blows at a very slow speed.
- Rainfall: India’s three-fourths of the total yearly rainfall is obtained during this season. In some areas, it is much more than this standard.
Importance of Rainy Season
The rainy season is vital to maintain groundwater levels and natural reserves. Besides, all the living organism on the planet requires pure natural water. To get natural and refined water, The rainy season is important. Moreover, Water is a part of nature and contributes to maintaining the ecological system on Earth.
As discussed above and known fact that a large fraction of the population in India depends on agriculture for fulfilling their basic needs. Moreover, twenty per cent of the GDP is contributed by agriculture in India. So, Ultimately the rainy season plays a crucial role in our country.
Final Words (Conclusion)
In the bottom line, The Rainy Season, the most joyful of all the seasons is like a combo of summers and winters. Peace like in summer and cold wind like in winter. A relaxing period to spend with your loved ones, enjoying the fragrance of showers while drinking hot tea is an awesome experience. Rain is important for all living organisms on Earth whether big or small. Plus, It is needed for green regions to stay green in their true beauty.
What is the period of the rainy season in India?
In India, the Rainy season typically starts in June and lasts for about three to four months ending in September.
Why rainy season is important?
The rainy season is important to provide natural water to all living organisms, Maintain the ecological system, for agricultural purposes and sustain the groundwater levels.
Which crops are grown in The Rainy season?
Rice, maize, and pulses such as Urad, Moong dal and millets are among the key Kharif crops that are major crops of the rainy season.
- Essay On 5G Technology In India
- Essay On Chandrayaan 3 For Students
- Essay on English Language [Short & Long]
- Essay On Summer Vacation In 150 Words
- Summer Season Essay for students
- Essay On Summer Vacation For Students
- Essay on Visit to a Zoo for Students
- Essay on Good Manners [Short & Long]
- Essay on Childhood Memories [With Headings]
- Essay On Mother [Short & Long]