Technology refers to techniques, systems, and tools that make any difficult task easy. These techniques, systems or tools have been developed using technical and scientific knowledge and observations. The main purpose of technology is to assist mankind in complex activities and jobs.
“Technology is a boon or bane”. This is a debated topic for years. The level of comfortable life we are living today is a result of technology but its negative effects can not be ignored. It is a reason for increasing pollution and pollution is itself very harmful to us.
In simple words, technology points to techniques, systems, and tools that make any complex task simple. In this modern era, we are completely surrounded by different types of technology. The use of technology has changed our way of living.
Someone has correctly said that Necessity is the mother of invention. With the development of humanity, our needs keep growing. Humans discovered ways to accomplish them but when the demand grew faster than supplies, there was a need to change these traditional ways and adopt something efficient that could deliver more work in a short period of time.
Technology has impacted the way people live, communicate, think and learn. But these impacts are neither good nor bad but a mixture of both sides. On the one hand where technology has made our work easy. On the other hand, it has caused us to addicted to it.
- Essay on English Language [Short & Long]
- Essay On Summer Vacation In 150 Words
- Summer Season Essay for students
- Essay On Summer Vacation For Students
- Essay on Visit to a Zoo for Students
- Essay on Good Manners [Short & Long]
- Essay on Childhood Memories [With Headings]
- Essay On Mother [Short & Long]
- Essay on Village Life In English
- My Village Essay In English