National Integration aims at bringing together the people of a nation from various walks of life, socioeconomic backgrounds, gender, caste, religion and geographical boundaries. To turn this concept into reality there are various programmes initiated by the government.
One such kind of initiative is national integration day which is celebrated on the 19th of November and which also marks the first female Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi birth anniversary. The reason for celebrating National Integration Day is to spread unity across the nation.
Some other initiatives and programmes that promote national integration are the “Inter-State Youth Exchange Programme”, “National Integration Camp”, award ceremonies and other functions. The centre arranges several seminars, campaigns and programmes across the country for the people to come together as one and function as one towards the growth and peace of the nation.
- Essay On 5G Technology In India
- Essay On Chandrayaan 3 For Students
- Essay on English Language [Short & Long]
- Importance Of Time Management Speech [1,2,3 Minutes]
- Essay On Summer Vacation In 150 Words
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Summer Season Essay for students
- Essay On Summer Vacation For Students