What is the difference between animals and human beings? Animals don’t have a purpose to live life. They just chase their fundamental needs such as food, water, sleep etc. But we humans have a choice to set an aim in life. This aim will drive us to keep running in life otherwise life will become meaningless.
My ambition in life is to become a teacher. Since my childhood, I am good at studying and I can also explain what I learn. This quality inspires me to become a teacher. My friends and junior student come to me to clear their doubts about Maths, Science and the English Language.
Gradually, I developed an interest to teach. Now I give home tuition to many children in my free time. This way I make some money and also get a chance to follow my passion. I usually teach Mathematics but I also teach other subjects as well.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words