The summer season starts in March and lasts till June in India. This is the hottest season of the year when temperatures reach their peak. During this season, the days become long and hot, while nights become shorter.
Paragraph – 200 Words
The summer season reminds us of the scorching sun and hot weather. This season starts in March and ends around June. Winds become so hot that can cause severe illness. Despite being an intolerable season, there are many opportunities to enjoy this season to the highest possibilities.
The summer season carries a myriad of fruits and vegetables. Mangoes and Watermelons dominate the fruit market. Other fruits like guava, litchis, and pineapples are available in abundance in this season. Fruit chaat, Lemonade, Fruit juices, Aam Panna, Jaljeera Pani and Sugarcane juice become my favourite daytime snacks.
Different people enjoy summers in their own way. Schools announce summer holidays so kids and children can go to picnics and visit their grandparents’ villages. Moreover, Many children pursue their hobbies like playing games, dancing, singing, reading comics, learning a new skill etc.
The summer season is a season that requires you some extra care. First, we should bathe daily and keep proper hygiene of our bodies. Second, wear light and washed clothes made from cotton. Third, we must bring a water bottle to avoid dehydration and sunstroke.
It is a crucial season for the farmers. They sow seeds for new crops because this climate is favourable for the cultivation of some specific crops such as Brinjal, Cucumber, Bottle guard, Pumpkin, Bitter guard etc.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words