Today’s age is called the Internet age. The Internet is a phenomenon that helps us connect worldwide. Social media is an important part of the internet where people share their life happenings and events. But social media has become a platform for fraudulent activities.
Social media is the most widely used tool by all age groups today, but it is more popular among youth and students. It is like a local newspaper that keeps us updated about what is going on in the lives of our friends, relatives and loved ones.
Most notably, it is a fabulous device for education. All the information for something required is just a click away. Students can educate themselves on many topics using social media. Furthermore, live lectures are now possible because of social media.
Apart from the positive sides, social media is also a bit harmful to us. It completely depends on the user what he is extracting out of it. The youth must develop a balance between social media, physical activities, and academic performance. Excessive use of anything is harmful and the same concept is applied to social media.
- Essay On 5G Technology In India
- Essay On Chandrayaan 3 For Students
- Essay on English Language [Short & Long]
- Essay On Summer Vacation In 150 Words
- Summer Season Essay for students
- Essay On Summer Vacation For Students
- Essay on Visit to a Zoo for Students
- Essay on Good Manners [Short & Long]
- Essay on Childhood Memories [With Headings]
- Essay On Mother [Short & Long]