All of us may have experienced a journey by train. I want to share one of my unforgettable experiences that were a journey by train. It was a year back when I and my family was to attempt a marriage function for one of my relatives.
The full compartment was full of passengers. There were some milkmen, farmers, labourers, office workers, students and families. All the people travel together on a train without thinking about colour, creed or caste. This is why a feeling of unity sparks in the hearts of people. After some time we reached our destination.
We all like to explore new regions of the country. A journey is an adventuresome event in life. This event allows us to know diverse geographical values, various cultures, various dishes to relish and a lot of new experiences. I also had a travel experience that is very close to my heart.
It was summer vacation when my family planned a trip to Mata Vaishno Devi Mandir. My father made all the necessary arrangements. This journey was by train. All of us climbed the train. The train was very beautiful from the outside and the inside as well. I selected one of the window seats because I love to explore new things.
The train started and we all have a lot of enthusiasm. I witnessed a lot of shops, trees, mountains, buildings, people and more. The refreshing breeze I felt on my cheeks was very wonderful that can’t be described. We eat foods that my mother cooked for the trip. After a long journey, we reached our destination. We stayed there for four days and enjoyed the trip very much.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words