“Childhood is the best part of life”. This is what everyone agrees on. I have seen many adults talking about some of the childhood events of their lives. In this article, we present a paragraph on childhood memories in 150 words for students.
My Childhood Memories Paragraph | 150 Words
There is no doubt that childhood is the best part of one’s life. We do a lot of naughty and innocent activities that become memories forever. These memories sometimes give me a reason to smile at my own foolishness and innocent activities of childhood.
I remember one such kind of incident when a monkey grabbed a banana from my hand and got afraid terribly. Although the monkey did not harm me, the incident caused me to suffer a fever for three days. My family reminds me of that incident to entertain themselves.
Another memory is about the first day of my school. It was the first time when I had to spend six long hours without interacting with my family. That day I cried all the time till the school was closed. My teachers still tease me for that incident. Whenever I feel low, these childhood memories cause me to smile.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words