Rani Lakshmi Bai is an unforgettable warrior in the history of India. She is popularly known as Rani of Jhansi. She was born like a princess but died like a warrior. Rani Lakshmi Bai was born on 19th November 1828 to Moropant Tambe and Bhagirathi Tambe at Kashi (Varanasi).
she was brought up by her father in the palace of Peshwa Baji Rao. Since her childhood, she was very fond of learning horse riding, sword fighting, Shooting and martial arts.
She became the queen of Jhansi after she married the King of Jhansi. After the death of the Maharaja, the British government annexed her Jhansi to its territory. Then she decided to get it back and she fought against British rule.
In the battle, she fought bravely and with gallantry heroism. She was wounded by one of the English horsemen and collapsed. She was martyred on 18th June 1858 at Kotah-ki-Serai in Gwalior. Indian history has not yet witnessed a woman warrior as brave and powerful as the Rani of Jhansi, Rani Lakshmi Bai.
Read More Here
- Importance Of Time Management Speech [1,2,3 Minutes]
- Speech On Ethics And Etiquette [1,2,3 Minutes]
- Speech About Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti 2023
- 1 Minute Speech On Health Is Wealth
- 2 Minute Speech On Child Labour
- 1 Minute Speech On Child Labour
- Speech On Nature [ 1-2 minutes ]
- 2 Minute Speech on Importance Of Education
- 1 Minute Speech on Pollution
- 2 Minute Speech on Population Explosion