Most Reputable teachers and principle and loved friends. first of all, I want to wish you all the best wishes for the day. Also, I am very grateful for having a chance to deliver a speech on Mother Teresa.
Mother Teresa was a pious lady born as Agnes Gonxhe Bojaxhiu, a catholic Christian. Agnes was a very brilliant student and a beautiful girl. She was born on the 26th of August in 1910 in Macedonia. She was intensively inclined towards religion since her childhood.
She used to spend a significant amount of time in the church. At the age of 18, she left her home to become a nun. After she moved to Ireland, then Sri Lanka and finally reached India. She lived in Kolkata and began to teach history and geography in convent schools.
After seeing the bad condition of poor and sick people she began his journey to serve the needy. She started her journey of humanity by establishing an open-air school where she began teaching poor children. She spent half of her life teaching and the rest of her life serving the poor, the needy and sick people.
She founded “Nirmal Hriday” and “Missionaries of Charity” which are social welfare organisations. Later, she also built many schools, hospitals, and shelter homes in India and abroad. She died on 5 September 1997 due to a severe cardiac arrest. Teresa’s death was mourned in the secular and religious communities.
There is a lot to say about her but I have to stop here. Thank you for your kind attention.
- Importance Of Time Management Speech [1,2,3 Minutes]
- Speech On Ethics And Etiquette [1,2,3 Minutes]
- Speech About Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti 2023
- 1 Minute Speech On Health Is Wealth
- 2 Minute Speech On Child Labour
- 1 Minute Speech On Child Labour
- Speech On Nature [ 1-2 minutes ]
- 2 Minute Speech on Importance Of Education
- 1 Minute Speech on Pollution
- 2 Minute Speech on Population Explosion