Example Paragraph 1
Holi festival is an Indian festival & grand celebration of the Hindu Community but it is celebrated by all communities. This festival is also known as “The Festival Of colours” because it is cherished by applying colours on people’s cheeks.
The festival of Holi falls between the months of February and March. The most colourful festival Holi is an identification of India and its culture. This festival is famous around the globe. This is how glorified this celebration is. This festival is all about brotherhood and unity.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words