Rabindranath was a patriotic Indian. He was certainly a man of many talents. His contribution to Literature, arts, music, and politics is brilliant. He wrote the Indian National anthem giving the country its poetic identity. Rabindranath Ji is counted in the list of those people who had immortalized the name of the country in the whole world.
This exceptional personality was born on the 7th of May in 1861 at Calcutta. The best collection of poetry by Rabindranath Tagore is Gitanjali. Most noteworthy, Rabindranath Tagore received the Nobel Prize in 1913 for Gitanjali. His description in words will always be insufficient.
Everyone loves his country but only a few execute something special for the nation. Rabindranath Tagore is counted as one of those personalities who helped the country to be recognised all over the world. Rabindranath Tagore who composed the national anthem of India gave his country its Identity because the national anthem works like an Identification for a country.
Rabindranath Tagore was not only an artist but he was also a true patriot. He was active in politics. He wrote many songs about the motivation of Indians. He also wrote a number of patriotic songs. he was in opposition to British rule. Most noteworthy, he wrote the Indian National anthem “Jana Gana Mana”.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words