“Man is the only animal that fouls its own nest”. This is correct because harmful pollution is the result of human activities. The problem of pollution is the biggest threat to life on Earth. It is harshly impacting the living beings on the planet. In fact, pollution is the ground of many fatal diseases and a large portion of deaths.
Pollution has many types but four main types of pollution are impacting us very seriously. It is time to tackle this issue as soon as possible. We need to perform nature-friendly activities to control pollution. Planting more trees can help in reducing air pollution. The government should do all the things that can reduce pollution.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words