100 Words Paragraph
Although noise pollution is a less-discussed subject, it is becoming a notable issue to spread awareness about. When the levels of sounds in the environment rise, it creates imbalances in the environment.
In India, Noise pollution is rapidly growing in urban areas. Noise pollution does not create a direct effect on our health but it impacts our psychological and physiological health along with physical effects.
There are various damaging effects of noise pollution on human health and we need to do everything from our end to manage, control and, prevent noise pollution in our environment.
150 words Paragraph
Noise pollution is a less discussed topic because it does not affect us immediately as other types of pollution impact us. But it does not mean that Noise pollution is a less important topic to be aware of. It is required to know what are the causes of it and how to overcome them.
The main reasons for noise pollution are loud sounds, high-volume music, Sounds from factories, sounds from construction works and traffic. We enjoy listening to music but when the volume levels go up it starts affecting our psychological health.
To sum it up, it is notably essential that we consider noise pollution very seriously. There are various damaging effects of noise pollution on human health and we need to do everything from our end to manage, control and, prevent noise pollution in our environment.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words