I live in Gaura Village. It is situated 30 km away from the city of Lucknow. My village’s population is under 2000. Most of the houses in my village are made from mud. Most of the people in my village are farmers and also they keep cows, buffaloes, goats, and hens in their homes.
I like my village very much because of its peaceful environment. I can concentrate on my studies in this environment. Apart from this, my village is surrounded by trees, plants, green fields, gardens, animals and birds etc. which does not let me feel bored. My neighbours are very generous and kind. They help us with every need of us.
My village’s name is Mohanpur. I like to spend time in my village whenever I come back from the city where I shifted for my studies. My village gives me the pleasure that cities can not. In a village there is no pollution, you can breathe the purest form of oxygen. This is why villagers suffer fewer diseases compared to those who live in cities.
My village is full of natural scenes. Greenfields make me mesmerised. When I see farmers working in their fields, I am proud of myself for being a villager because farmers are the ones who fulfil the stomach of the entire country. Moreover, India exports many crops to the world.
In addition, I get an opportunity to pluck the fruits from the trees and eat them fresh. This experience is not available in cities. Apart from this, there are a lot of other adventurous activities to enjoy like pumping out the water from handpumps and bathing under the borewell installed in the fields.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words