There is a huge difference between city life and village life. Both of them have their different advantages and disadvantages. In the given Paragraph below on city life vs village life, we will discuss the difference between the two.
⬇ 200 words Paragraph ⬇
It is obvious that village life and city life are two different lifestyles. Some of us ask which one is better. The answer varies from person to person but the larger section considers village life to be better. The first thing which makes village life better is its pollution-free environment.
In cities. where people aspire to have numerous luxuries, people in villages live a very ordinary life with almost no luxury, but they are satisfied with their limited resources. The people of villages don’t worry much about pleasures other than their basic needs such as food, clothes and shelter.
There are only one or two schools and hospitals in the entire village. The literacy rate in villages is also very low due to this fact. The transport system in the villages is not as smooth as in the cities. Villages are connected by Kutcha roads and usually involve a long commute.
But you can get plenty of occupations and earning opportunities in cities whereas villages have some limited earning sources. Apart from this, cities offer quality education and a convenient and comfortable lifestyle which is not available in villages.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words