City Life and Village Life Paragraph: There is a huge difference between city life and village life. Both of them have their different advantages and disadvantages. In the given Paragraph below on city life vs village life, we will discuss the difference between the two.
City Life And Village Life Paragraph [200+ Words]
It is obvious that village life and city life are two different lifestyles. Some of us ask which one is better. The answer varies from person to person but the larger section considers the village life to be better. The first thing which makes the village life better is its pollution-free environment.
In cities. where people aspire to have numerous luxuries, people in villages live a very ordinary life with almost no luxury, but they are satisfied with their limited resources. The people of villages don’t worry much about pleasures other than their basic needs such as food, clothes and shelter.
There are only one or two schools and hospitals in the entire village. The literacy rate in villages is also very low due to this fact. The transport system in the villages is not as smooth as in the cities. Villages are connected by kutcha roads and usually involve a long commute.
But you can get plenty of occupations and earning opportunities in cities whereas villages have some limited earning sources. Apart from this, cities offer quality education, a convenient and comfortable lifestyle which is not available in villages.
- My Childhood Memories Paragraph [Top 3 Best]
- My Aim In Life Paragraph [Top 3 Best]
- Paragraph on Hostel Life [100, 150 words]
- Paragraph on Student Life [100, 150, 200 Words]
- Paragraph on My Favourite Subject [Math/English/Science]
- Paragraph on Book Fair [100, 150, 250 Words]
- Paragraph On My Favourite Book [Top 5 Books]
- Paragraph on Online Classes [100, 150 words]
- Paragraph On Save Animals [Top 3]