Rabindranath Tagore who is also called “Gurudev” was one of the Indian sages who guided humanity. Not only he was a saint but he was an extraordinary personality blessed with multiple talents. He is still remembered as a world-famous writer, painter, journalist, teacher, philosopher, musician, philosopher, and educationist.
Gurudev took birth on the 7th of May in 1861 in Calcutta. His father Debendranath Tagore was a religious reformer and a Hindu philosopher. His mother Sarada Devi was a housewife. The family members of Rabindra Nath were well-educated and art lovers. After the death of his mother, he did not speak his words to anyone and tried to write his words in the form of poetry.
As we know he started writing at the age of sixteen. He wrote various genres. He wrote the original dramatic piece, Valmiki Pratibha. In 1890 he wrote another drama work Visarjan. Visarjan is probably the best drama work of Rabindranath Tagore.
The best collection of poetry by Rabindranath Tagore is Gitanjali. Additionally, Rabindranath Tagore received the Nobel Prize in 1913 for Gitanjali. Most noteworthy, he wrote the Indian National anthem “Jana Gana Mana” so beautifully portraying the features of the country throughout his composition. This composition tells us how intelligent was he.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words