Self-confidence is a feeling of trust in one’s capabilities and decisions. In other words, having faith in yourself is self-confidence. It is a game of beliefs. Your Inner beliefs determine your level of self-confidence. Even there is a saying in the Hindi Language that “Man ke haare haar hai, Man ke jeete jeet” (Means Your Inner belief can make or break the achievement of your goals).
Self-confidence is another term for having faith in oneself. If you do not have faith in yourself, it will lower your self-esteem which will lead you to self-doubt and eventually, you feel inferior to others. So, being self-confident is the first step towards your goals.
But it does not always mean that having self-confidence ensures achieving goals. Sometimes you also get failures but take your failures as learning and head over. It helps plant a quality in us that assures we do not give up till we succeed.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words