Good morning to all the people present here. I am here today to say a few words about a very brave Indian lady Rani Lakshmi Bai. I am very thankful to have this valuable opportunity.
Rani Lakshmi Bai was born on 19th November 1828 to Moropant Tambe and Bhagirathi Tambe at Kashi (Varanasi). She was brought up by her father in the palace of Peshwa Baji Rao. Since her childhood, she was very fond of learning horse riding, sword fighting, Shooting and martial arts.
In the year 1842, at the age of fourteen Manikarnika was married to the Maharaja of Jhansi, Gangadhar Rao Newalkar. After the death of the Maharaja, The government of Jhansi was given to his widow Lakshmi Bai. British government annexed her Jhansi to its territory. Then she decided to get it back and she fought against British rule.
Thank you! I hope you liked my words.
Other Speech Topics
- Importance Of Time Management Speech [1,2,3 Minutes]
- Speech On Ethics And Etiquette [1,2,3 Minutes]
- Speech About Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti 2023
- 1 Minute Speech On Health Is Wealth
- 2 Minute Speech On Child Labour
- 1 Minute Speech On Child Labour
- Speech On Nature [ 1-2 minutes ]
- 2 Minute Speech on Importance Of Education
- 1 Minute Speech on Pollution
- 2 Minute Speech on Population Explosion