Speech On Holi festival: Holi festival, also known as “The Festival Of colours”, is one of the most important festivals in India. In this celebration, there is a ritual of splashing coloured water, Gulal on friends and dear ones. This colourful festival unites people and extracts all kinds of negativity from life.
Despite being such a colourful and interesting festival, there are multiple aspects of Holi that make it so significant to our lives. Holi gets people close to each other and their religions. it brings happiness to life. A sense of unity is generated in the hearts of citizens.
Before heading ahead to my speech on Holi- The festival of colours, I would like to wish you all the best wishes and also want to pay thanks for having me this valuable opportunity.
The festival of colours- “Holi” is a unique identification of India that is famous around the globe. This is just because of its distinctive style of celebration. People celebrate this festival by applying colours to the faces of friends and loved ones.
Apart from being such a colourful and impressive festival, there are multiple aspects of Holi that make it so significant to our lives. Holi gets people close to each other and their religions. It brings happiness and joy to life. A sense of unity is generated in the hearts of citizens. Even enemies end up turning into friends.
- Essay on English Language [Short & Long]
- Importance Of Time Management Speech [1,2,3 Minutes]
- 20 Lines On Summer Vacation For Students
- Essay On Summer Vacation In 150 Words
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Summer Season Essay for students
- Essay On Summer Vacation For Students
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words