First Paragraph Example
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is not the name of a freedom fighter only. It is the name of a person who gifted the country its modern identity- “Unity in diversity”. Yes, he was the one who integrated all the princely-ruled states into the Republic of India.
To honour his enormous contribution, the Indian government has built “The Statue of Unity”. Not only did he help the country to gain freedom but he also served the country after Independence. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel also known as “The Iron Man of India” is an immense source of inspiration for the youth of the Nation.
Second paragraph Example
Sardar Vallabhai Patel (Real Name: Vallabhbhai Jhaverbhai Patel) was born on 31st October 1875 in the Leuva Patel Patidar community in Nadiad village in Gujarat. His father Jhaverbhai Patel was a part of the army of the Queen of Jhansi. His mother’s name was Ladbai.
He is also known as “The Iron man of India”. His leadership skills were so lavish that Mahatma Gandhi gave him a prefix; Sardar. He taught us the true definition of patriotism. The way he loved his nation is commendable. The Statue of Unity is dedicated to him for his unique contributions.
Not only did he help the country to gain freedom but he also served the country after Independence. He was the reason behind national integration to create the republic of India. Also, he served the country as the first deputy Prime Minister of India from 1947 to 1950. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is an immense source of inspiration for the youth of the Nation.
Other Paragraph Topics
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words