Mother Teresa was a pious lady born as Agnes Gonxhe Bojaxhiu, a catholic Christian. Agnes was a very brilliant student and a beautiful girl. She was born on the 26th of August in 1910 in Macedonia. She was intensively inclined towards religion since her childhood.
At the only age of 18 years, she left his home to become a nun. She then reached India and started her journey of serving needy people. She educated poor children and provided shelters to needy people. Her mission was very tough but she managed to sustain it for years. She is an inspiration for millions of people.
Most people believe in a particular religion but only a few come forward to help others. This kind of help seems negligible when we compare it with the deeds of Mother Teresa. Then, What drove Mother Teresa to help the poor and needy? Definitely, It is compassion and mercy.
When she was born on the 26th of August in 1910, she was known as Agnes. Since her childhood, she was very helpful and pious by nature. She became a nun when she was only 18. She started her journey as a teacher in convent schools and end up turning into a philanthropist.
She spent half of her life teaching and the rest of her life serving the poor, the needy and sick people. She founded “Nirmal Hriday” and “Missionaries of Charity” which are social welfare organisations. Later, she also built many schools, hospitals, and shelter homes in India and abroad.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words