Biodiversity is made up of two words- bio and diversity. Bio refers to life and diversity means different varieties. Hence, biodiversity refers to the variety of life on Earth. More specifically, on the planet, life has manifested in different forms and varieties. This diversity is called Biodiversity.
Biodiversity is the most vital factor in running the life cycle and maintaining the balance of the earth as living things are interdependent. If one life form is decreased or eliminated from the environment, other life forms have to face negative effects because of that. Thus it can endanger the existence of life on Earth.
The present scenario is not in our favour means we are under threat of damaged biodiversity. That is why preserving biodiversity is the need of the hour. Even though many initiatives are on, we need to put more effort to conserve our biodiversity.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words