Every nation has a central bank. The functions of a central bank are pretty similar in each country. A central bank is considered the apex financial institution in a nation. It is regarded as a vital part of a country’s economic and financial system.
Which best describes a central bank’s primary goals?
A. Limiting inflation and reducing unemployment
B. Reducing unemployment and maintaining cash flow
C. Controlling stagflation and reducing unemployment
D. Managing credit and ensuring the money supply’s liquidity
A central bank’s core function is to control, regulate and establish monetary and banking structures in a country. It is also responsible for maintaining the financial stability and economic sovereignty of the country.
Hence, we can conclude that among the given statements, Option A best describes the A Central Bank’s Primary Goals.
Public Speaking Topics
- Speech On Unemployment [Top 3 best]
- Speech About Life of A Student | Student Life Speech
- Speech on Online Classes for Students
- Best Speech on Cruelty Towards Animals
- Top 4 Speech On Women Empowerment [1-5 Min]
- Speech On World Environment Day [Top 3 Best]
- 2 Minute Speech On winter Season
- Best Speech On sustainable Development [Top 3]
- Best Speech On Climate Change [Top 3]
- Best Speech On Mother Teresa [Top 3]