Paragraph on Rani Lakshmi Bai: Rani Lakshmi Bai has set an example in the field of war and proved that women are not less competent than men. She took part in the revolution against British rule. She took her stand herself and fought for her rights.
100 Words Paragraph-1
Rani Lakshmi Bai was born on 19th November 1828 to Moropant Tambe and Bhagirathi Tambe at Kashi (Varanasi). she was brought up by her father in the palace of Peshwa Baji Rao. Since her childhood, she was very fond of learning horse riding, sword fighting, Shooting and martial arts.
In the year 1842, at the age of fourteen Manikarnika was married to the Maharaja of Jhansi, Gangadhar Rao Newalkar. After the death of the Maharaja, The government of Jhansi was given to his widow Lakshmi Bai. British government annexed her Jhansi to its territory. Then she decided to get it back and she fought against British rule.
100 Words Paragraph-2
Bravery does not favour any specific gender. This was the lesson that Rani Lakshmi Bai taught the world. She became famous as The Rani of Jhansi. When she was young, her name was Manu Bai or Manikarnika.
She learned Martial arts, Sword fighting and horse riding. She became the queen of Jhansi after she married the King of Jhansi. After the death of the Maharaja, the British government annexed her Jhansi to its territory.
Then she decided to get it back and she fought against British rule. In the battle, she was wounded by one of the English horsemen and martyred on 18th June 1858 at Kotah-ki-Serai in Gwalior.
- Paragraph on My Life [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph On Summer Season in 100 Words
- Paragraph on Summer Season In 200 Words
- Paragraph on a Visit to a Zoo in 100 Words
- 3 [Short & Long] Paragraphs On A Journey by Bus
- Short Paragraph on a Journey by Bus
- 3+ Best Paragraph About Sports [100-200 Words]
- Paragraph on Clean India Mission
- Paragraph on Mobile Phone For Students
- Paragraph On An Ideal Student | 100-150 Words