Skip to content
- Cleanliness means keeping ourselves clean and hygienic.
- We can maintain cleanliness with the help of some habits.
- We need to take a bath daily to be healthy.
- Long nails should be cut from time to time.
- We must brush our teeth daily to protect them from germs.
- We also need to keep our hands clean.
- We can wash our hands every hour.
- A clean house is also a part of cleanliness.
- Always try to not enter the home with shoes.
- We also can use a mask to avoid diseases like cough and fever.
- Wash your hands properly before eating food.
- We must wash fruits before eating them because they can make us ill.
- Don’t eat at any dirty places and don’t drink water from dirty places.
- We will be healthy and safe if we follow these habits.
- I will follow them and also tell my friends to follow cleanliness.
Other 10 Liners