Skip to content
- 1️⃣ Water conservation is an effort of preventing the situation of water scarcity.
- 2️⃣ It is a combination of different actions like the preservation of water, and prevention of water pollution.
- 3️⃣ It also consists of the control and development of water resources, both surface and groundwater.
- 4️⃣ Water conservation is only possible when the government and individuals put their efforts equally.
- 5️⃣ Government should ensure that there is no dumping of waste material from factories and industries into water bodies.
- 6️⃣ Huge monetary penalties should be imposed on those found polluting the water bodies.
- 7️⃣ Authorities should build a dumping mechanism to ensure that waste is not being dumped in the water.
- 8️⃣ Individuals also need to use water carefully and prevent water wastage in every possible way.
- 9️⃣ Teach the younger ones of the family about how to save water and why it is important.
- 🔟 Awareness is the most powerful tool in the process of water conservation.
Other 10 Liners