Skip to content
- The Taj Mahal is a historic monument.
- It is a world-famous structure in India.
- The Taj Mahal is located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- It is a very old and beautiful building.
- The Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world.
- It is made from a white Stone which is an expensive stone.
- The Taj Mahal was made by Shah Jahan in memory of his wife.
- It took 20 years to complete this monument.
- And 20 thousand workers worked to build it.
- Tourists from all over the world visit here to see its greatness.
- I also visited the Taj last year with my parents.
- I enjoyed my visit to the Taj Mahal very much.
- It is built on square land having one pillar at every corner.
- There is a water fountain in front of The Taj.
- At first, Taj Mahal looks milky white monument.
- But it looks pinkish in the morning, milky white in the evening and golden in the moonlight.
other 10 Liners