Skip to content
- Nature is a beautiful gift from God.
- Whatever you see around yourself is a part of nature.
- There are only two types of things in the world.
- The first things are made by humans and the others are not made by humans.
- Things that can not be made by humans are natural things.
- All the living things, animals, humans, sun, moon, mountains etc,
- Nature is a set of these natural things together.
- Nature is something that makes life possible on Earth.
- We can not live for a moment without Nature’s support.
- It provides us with all the things we need like fresh water and healthy food.
- It also gives us a suitable environment to live life comfortably.
- Trees provide us with oxygen, fruits, wood and medicines.
- The sun gives sunlight which is the biggest source of energy and heat.
- The high mountains protect us from storms.
- Rivers give us water which is a basic need for all living organisms.
Other 10 Liners