10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher– A teacher gives shape to the personality and character of his student. They are guides to students that enables us to have an understanding of right and wrong. here below are given some sets of 10 lines on my favourite teacher. Choose the best one according to your need.
Welcome to EssaySpeechOn.Com. This site is intended to help students write short and long essays, articles, paragraphs and 10 lines on different topics. Also, you can formulate awesome and engaging speeches by seeing examples given on this website.
10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher | Set 1
- My favourite teacher’s name is Ramesh Chandra Verma.
- He is an intelligent mathematics Teacher.
- Even if he is a maths teacher, he keeps well understanding of other subjects.
- He never punishes anyone but teaches the right manners.
- He is my favourite teacher because he is very funny by nature.
- My teacher talks very politely with everyone.
- He never wastes time and uses time efficiently.
- He is also a good cricket player.
- I use to practice cricket with him in the game’s turn
- I pray to god to keep him healthy and fit.
10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher | Set 2
- I study in class 8 in a popular school in my area.
- There are many teachers in my school.
- All of them, Miss Megha is my favourite teacher.
- She is very beautiful and simplified.
- She is a moral science teacher.
- I am a fan of her since I was studying in class 2nd.
- She has polite behaviour toward everyone.
- As she is a moral science teacher. She taught me a lot of good manners.
- She has been a motivator for me whenever I felt low in my studies.
- I love the way she appreciates her students.
I pray to god to keep her smiling and happy all her life.
10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher | Set 3
- We meet a lot of people in our life but teachers are the ones who impact us the most.
- We all have many teachers but some of them become our favourite ones.
- These favourite teachers sometimes become our role model and inner inspiration.
- One of my favourite teachers is Mr Vishal Parihar.
- He is an English language teacher with a great command of the subject.
- He is the sole reason behind my improvement in the English language subject.
- I am very grateful to have a teacher like Mr Vishal Parihar.
- He inspires me to do my work with great focus as he does.
- I like his smile. The way he smiles is killer.
- Plus, his way of teaching is unique and unusual.
I pray to god to bless him with health, wealth and prosperity.
Hope you liked the post. If so, Don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones. Thank you so much for using this website. If you have any suggestions regarding the content published on this page. Don’t bother to let me know in the comments.