Skip to content
- 1️⃣ Independence Day is a day when a country gets its freedom. India got it on 15 August 1947.
- 2️⃣ It is a great Indian celebration to honour the country’s independence.
- 3️⃣ We recall our freedom fighters and their enormous efforts by marching on roads and shouting their names.
- 4️⃣ Our schools organise many functions like singing, dancing, drama, poetry, and speech.
- 5️⃣ We get prizes for taking part in them plus we also get freedom from studies this day.
- 6️⃣ We lift our national flag high in the air to pay a salute to it. After, we sing our national anthem.
- 7️⃣ We wear tricolour badges, tattoos, wrist bands, caps, hair bands and many other accessories.
- 8️⃣ We celebrate Independence Day like a festival. We can call it National Festival.
- 9️⃣ Many special persons are invited to schools to honour our Indian flag.
- 🔟 Schools distribute sweets among kids and students.
Other 10 Liners