Skip to content
- 1️⃣ Pollution means to make the environment dirty. We, humans, make it dirty by doing different activities.
- 2️⃣ Pollution is the greatest problem for all living beings as it is transforming the environment adversely.
- 3️⃣ There are four principal types of pollution. They are pollution of air, water, soil and noise.
- 4️⃣ “Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become very polluted.”
- 5️⃣ Pollution is the biggest killer in the world. It takes around 100 million lives every year.
- 6️⃣ 5000 people die every day as a result of drinking polluted water which is also affecting aquatic life.
- 7️⃣ Ghaziabad is considered the most polluted city in India (2020) and Hotan, China in the world.
- 8️⃣ Almost 80% of urban waste is dumped in the river Ganges making this river the most polluted in India.
- 9️⃣ The problem of pollution needs urgent attention and treatment for achieving a healthy environment.
- 🔟 We need to perform nature-friendly activities to control pollution.
Other 10 liners