Skip to content
- 1️⃣ Child labour is defined as work that deprives children of their childhood.
- 2️⃣ They are compelled to work when they are supposed to enjoy childhood.
- 3️⃣ Sometimes, they have to work to take care of their family.
- 4️⃣ Poverty is one reason that forces them to work.
- 5️⃣ 1 out of 11 children in India work to earn a living for their family.
- 6️⃣ Because of this, they can’t go to school and continue their studies.
- 7️⃣ Doing a lot of work at small age makes them weak and unhealthy.
- 8️⃣ Factories hire them because children are very cheap to hire.
- 9️⃣ The employers pay them very little amount than regular labours.
- 🔟 Poor families have to send their children to work to feed the family.
- ✔ They can not afford an education and a good lifestyle.
- ✔ Child labour is destroying the future of children and their health.
- ✔ You can easily find children working in restaurants and vehicle workshops.
- ✔ In India, the mining industry is a place where child labours work.
- ✔ The construction industry is also a business that employs child labour in large numbers.
- We need to support them by taking action against child labour.
- We can not let them lose their rights and their proper place in society.