Skip to content
- Bhagat Singh was a great Indian freedom fighter.
- He is a well-known person because of his great love for the country.
- He helped India to get freedom from English rule.
- He was born on 28th September 1907 in Banga Village in Punjab.
- He belonged to a Sikh family.
- His father’s name was Kishan Singh and his mother’s name was Vidyavati.
- Some of his family members also helped in Indian freedom.
- He was a great supporter of Lala Lajpat Rai.
- Lala Lajpat Rai died because of a lathi charge by British police.
- Bhagat Singh decided to avenge his (Lala Lajpat Rai) death.
- He was punished with death after being found guilty of killing a British police officer.
- Bhagat Singh was hanged to death on 23 March 1931 in Lahore.
- His associates Shivaram Rajguru and Sukhdev were also hanged to death.
- Bhagat Singh will always be remembered for his great patriotism.
- India will always appreciate his enormous efforts for freedom.
Other 10 Liners