Skip to content
- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam was a great scientist in India.
- His full name is Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam.
- People of India call him The Missile Man of India.
- Abdul Kalam was born on 15 October 1931 at Rameswaram in Tamilnadu State.
- He was also the 11th President of India.
- He studied aerospace engineering and physics.
- He worked as a scientist at DRDO and ISRO.
- Abdul Kalam worked hard for the Indian missile development programme.
- Thus, he is known as The missile man of India.
- The life story of Abdul Kalam is a source of inspiration for Indian youth.
- His family was not so rich. His father Jainulabdeen was a boat owner.
- Abdul Kalam was the youngest in his family of three brothers, a sister and his parents.
- He wanted to be an aeroplane pilot But he failed.
- But his one failure was the secret of the success of India.
- Abdul Kalam helped India in space research.
- He died on 27th July 2015 of cardiac arrest (Heart attack) at Shillong in Meghalaya State.
other 10 Liners